Friday, July 9, 2010

Creepy Crawlies - Throwback Thursday Challenge

This week's Throwback Thursday Challenge on Emma's CreativeTime was to come up with a project that included something from the Zooballoo cartridge. Since I don't own that cart, I used the cute little spider from one of my "old reliables", Doodlecharms. The tag itself was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I know, I know, Halloween is months away, but since it IS my favorite holiday, I wanted to make something different. A spider with huge rhinestone eyes is definitely different. :)

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you...those eyes are definitely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL loving the eyes! TFS!!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR Tag!! Halloween is ALSO MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY! My hubby always laughs @ me because I start putting up my Halloween Decorations in September!!lol.....GREAT job w/the challenge & hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card/tag love the background paper and those eye are adorable with this little spider ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie I love your projects this is no exception. Great stuff.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How cute is your little Halloween spider. I would of never thought of using a spider. I love your Halloween Tag. Love everything about it.
    Minta

    check mine out,
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete